This product is no longer in stock
Half choke collar is ideal for pulling dogs that can slide off traditional collars or those whose neck circumference is the same or larger than the head circumference.
The waiting time for making the collar is about 7 business days.
Warning: Last items in stock!
WHY IT IS WORTH HAVING IT:
- Very durable, flexible tape with an original pattern,
- The tape is easy to clean, it can be washed in the washing machine, without fear of losing colors,
- A wide range of sizes and easy adjustment,
- High quality of fittings products used,
- Adaptation to individual customer needs.
The half choke collar is recommended primarily for dogs whose neck circumference is equal to or larger than the head circumference, e.g. in French bulldogs. Thanks to the metal stops, the collar only clamps to the point set by us. It stays loose until the dog pulls, but when it tightens the collar, it fits tightly to the neck without choking the dog, as is the case with clamping collars.
XS (25-30 cm) + clamping strap 7 cm
S (29-35 cm) + clamping strap 7 cm
M (34-40 cm) + clamping strap 8 cm
L (39-48 cm) + clamping strap 8 cm
XL (49-60 cm) + clamping strap 8 cm
* If you need a tailor-made collar - write to us.
AVAILABLE BELT WIDTHS:
15 mm - Ideal width for small breeds (i.e. Yorkshire terrier, Shih tzu, Jack Russell terrier) and for puppies and cats.
20 mm - Ideal width for dogs of smaller and medium breeds (i.e. Yorkshire terrier, Shih tzu, Jack Russell terrier, Border Collie, Hungarian Shepherd) and puppies.
25 mm - Wide band, suitable for medium and large breeds (i.e.: French Bulldog, Labrador, Pointer)